Few interesting features

cometz0r

Hi guys,

Apologies if someone already mentioned any of these but here we go.

1 - Board request for increase of seasonal ticket price.

2 - Ability to postpone matches or request

3 - Ability to persuade players not to go to the national teams if major games are happening (Champions League qualifying rounds).

4 - Ability to enquire agent about certain players and come up with a mechanism where we can persuade an agent to persuade a player to join your team.

5 - Some sort of post interview or pre game interview that can spice up a possible new rivalry.

6 - Not sure how attendance works but if a team is based in a small city within a big district make sure the attendance is not proportional to the city population. Example.... Porto in Portugal is big but Porto has a few cities in it. Doesnt mean that people from other cities go and watch the game. This is really bad in championships like Italy.

7 - Ability to rally the fans in order to increase attendance also Afluence attribute of your team fans.

8 - TV revenue and also prize pool of Leagues aligned with the growth of these Leagues. If I am playing in Romania I get 7k euros for television coverage but after 5 years if my team is a champions league team and Romanian championship already grew in reputation a lot it makes sense those revenues grow as well.

9 - More options to sell a player when sending him on Loan. (Would be great to have mandatory fee and secure 30% of the next sale still).

10 - Would be great to have a bar for "Clubs Relation" this way would be great not to have an affiliate team but to loan players with favourable conditions. In Portugal there are teams that have good relations between them and this makes it easier for the teams to negotiate especially on Loans, not necessarily an affiliate.

Hope this helps !!!