fm2020 mobile gameplay is laggy !!

• SI Staff

We have had one other report of this - the person involved resolved the issue by reinstalling the application (as to the cause for it, I'm not entirely certain at this stage - but initial investigations are that its something to do with the OS, not the application).

13 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

We have had one other report of this - the person involved resolved the issue by reinstalling the application (as to the cause for it, I'm not entirely certain at this stage - but initial investigations are that its something to do with the OS, not the application).

i’ve tried reinstalling the application multiple times but it’s still not working

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, hmson7 said:

my device is iphone xr, and i cant find the build number

Thanks - if you go to the "About - Credits" section then at the top you should see it, my current development version indicates:

"Football Manager 2021 Mobile - Version 12.0.0d1445915 (XGA)"

(this sort of thing gives us a lot of information about the exact code used for the build and the skin being run etc. .... all of which will help us ensure we can work out whats going on)

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Thanks - if you go to the "About - Credits" section then at the top you should see it, my current development version indicates:

"Football Manager 2021 Mobile - Version 12.0.0d1445915 (XGA)"

(this sort of thing gives us a lot of information about the exact code used for the build and the skin being run etc. .... all of which will help us ensure we can work out whats going on)

4A5A20C0-C931-4445-8894-4B6716C4519D.thumb.png.f9e8afcd68ef436c84fc904860983b48.png