How do I find a list of my Players Contracts?

• SI Staff

If you click the 'view' button on the club squad page then you can choose to view the players by contract - that view will show their wage, contract expiry etc. 

Before a player leaves there are normally news messages warning you about impending contract expiries also - each of these will have a 'view' button at the bottom of them which will take you to a dedicated page showing players who are near contract expiry.

Finally out of season (when players contracts normally expire) you will see this information upon the club home page also.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of requests on re-signing players with expiring contracts:

1) if you ask the assistant to re-sign your players, it would be nice to be able to select which players to re-sign and which to release at the end of their current contracts. At present, the assistant will re-sign all of the players.

2) it would be nice if the assistant had evolving skill. Currently the assistant seems to re-sign players at the players asking rate. If you could evolve the assistant's skill (bronze, silver, gold ... like other staff), then you would presume that the assistant could negotiate better deals.

• SI Staff

If you set a player as transfer-listed then the assistant 'shouldn't' resign their contracts, I'll ask QA to double check that ... but any other situation its presumed you want them retained.

Nice idea with the assistant, I'll have a think about that for next years version :D