FM20 - Guiding Sunderland back to the big time

OistyT

Hi everyone

So for the first time I bc am chronicling my attempt at getting my home town club back to the big time. 

In my first update I have completed pre-season and reached the end of September. 

Rebuilding Sunderland Part 1

Any feedback in terms of recording, content etc would be appreciated. 

Would people prefer shorter time frames but more in depth updates or is my plan of couple of months at a time suitable. 

Anyway thanks for reading and hope to hear some replies. 

Edited by OistyT

So Part 2 will be up tonight.

I''ve played through to the end of March but Part 2 will cover my time up to January as well as my activity during the transfer window with Part 3 and 4 coming during the weekend where I will hopefully get us through to the end of the season where I will hopefully have gained promotion or be searching for a new club seeing as I don't think I'll keep my job if I don't get us promoted.

Anyway if people have any suggestions re: updates or can give me any advice re keeping this going it would be great.

Hi all

So found out that Part 1 didn't upload properly so got that sorted and have re-uploaded and have also uploaded Part 2. I am going to aim for one part every Wednesday due to playtime, editing as well as playing other things.

Sunderland Part 1

Sunderland Part 2

Also as Muttley says above I know people might not have time to watch an amateur content creator fumble through a video on YouTube so would people prefer text updates instead.