[FM 20] [Scotland] [Celtic] - Returning through the bigwigs

Axyongaming007

I decided to start a career with Celtic, where I want to get her where she was a long time ago. I know they always win the 2012 championship, but it's not enough. I want to take her across the borders of Europe, to win UCL with Celtic. The tactic I want to use:

Tactic.png

The facilities are similar to what I have at Dinamo.

Faciliti.png

Leadership wants to win the championship, the Scottish Cup, the Scottish Cup and reach the UCL groups.

Ateptri.png

Our budget is one of 13 million.

Buget.png

Edited by Axyongaming007

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done in October. In the championship I won all the matches. In the Champions League I made it equal to PSG 1-1 (my opinion is that we deserved the victory) and lost with Atletico Madrid 3-0, but I did not play so bad, I even dominated them in the shots, but Edouard did not he wanted to play well. In the championship we are on the first place, on a par with Rangers, and in the Champions League on the 3rd, at a point of PSG, on the 2nd.

RezultateCeltic.png

ClasamentCeltic.png

ClasamentCeltic.png

I finished November. In UCL, of course if they lose to Atletico Madrid 4-0 in Madrid, they are certainly qualified in the sixteenth UEL, when they beat Young Boys Bern by 7-0. In the match with PSG in Paris, we are fighting for 2nd place, for optimum UCL, but we must necessarily win, which can be difficult, to see the player moving.

RezultateCeltic.png

In the Premiership we are in first place at 2 points of Rangers, 2nd place.

ClasamentCeltic.png

ClasamentCeltic.png

In the Premiership they are in first place at 2 points of Rangers, pl

I finished February.

In the Europa League we eliminated Shakhtar with 7-2 overall.

RezultateCeltic.png

Too bad for the defeat with Aberdeen, where I played with the reserves because I had a match with Șhakhtar, otherwise I won all the matches.

ClasamentCeltic.png

In UEL I fell in with Tottenham, which is second in the Premier League. Why not beat them?

RezultateCeltic.png

I believe that if we eliminate them we can win the UEL. Of course, Club Brugge, Feyenord, Standard Liege, Saint-Etienne or Getafe was more accessible, but that was it.

MARCH 2020

We are mathematic qualified în UEL for the next season. In UEL we eliminated Tottenham after we beat them with 1-0 away and home we made draw, 1-1 and in Quarter-finals we play against other team of London, Arsenal. If we eliminate Arsenal, we play in semifinals against Feyenord or Salzburg. I belive and I want to win UEL in this season.

RezultateCeltic.png

ClasamentCeltic.png

In this month came Youth Intake. It is exactly how expected. Disaster!

YouthIntake.png