Ideas for Improvement New Ideas Added

Tonis84

Hi to everybody here, I thought it might be a good idea to share some ideas that might improve the game and the overall gameplay experience.

Added another three suggestions.

1. When you are going over scouted players it will be a good idea to include a new pop up menu add to new shortlist with the option to create the shortlist

2. When you are giving players for loan I believe it will be useful if the initial details you put into a contract together with any salary requirement, player position and status be auto saved so its easier if a loan is rejected to pick up where you left and offer easily the player to another club with some minor adjustments.

3. It will be good to have like a mock selection procedure before domestic and continental competitions registration so you will be able to see easily if your squad is passing the registration requirement and if any player is not, on this note it will be nice to receive some notification for players that might become ineligible as a result of passing a certain age for example or for any other reason.

4. When you are looking for other staff to replace your existing staff it will be good to be able to note who is replacing who i.e you bring an attacking tactical coach to replace your existing one is good to be able to make a note to the person that might be being replaced so you can know in the event the coach you want to bring is not accepting your offer you know what coach to look and what coach to replace

5. Also is good to be able to create a note on a player that you might want to sell and/or loan and/or not loan and this to appear through custom filters on squad view.

I would like to thank you in advance, excellent game and great work as always Football Manager will always be the best.

Antonis

Edited by Tonis84
Update

• 9 months later...