General Suggestions

nejatgokhan

really amazing game but still there are certain problems to be corrected in 2020:

- A lot of balls hit the woodwork, not realistic at all
- I can sense if I will win according to the match engine or I will draw no matter how many shoot I take. Not realistic at all, out of 40 shoots 2 should be goal at least or should not be able to shoot 40 times.
- VAR animation is completely unnecessary, should have the option to cut the scene and get the result directly, in matches you dominate it gets really boring to wait
- VAR checking if in the box or out is totally irrelevant, it s always outside the box
- My love is Trabzonspor and I will never manage another team except national teams BUT even if I manage it so well and increase the budget like a lot, I can never compete with top teams. This is unrealistic, at least after 5-7 years I should be able to compete with them.
- Players cannot develop after a point if they are in a certain league and not at the best one. This is not realistic as well, of course there are differences between the quality of the leagues and the players MAY not be as good as if they were in premier league for instance BUT the differences should be minor and MOST players should be able to reach a similar potential. IMAGINE a star player spending his life in Trabzonspor. This talent MAY (or he may still be) never be as good as Mo Salah BUT there is no reason for him to get very close to Salah. In the current game, it is impossible!!
- Player ratings drop for no reason and most players do not even reach their potential no matter what level of training facilities, coaching team you have. If they are in Turkish league instead of Premier league they for sure deteriorate easily to STICK to your unrealistic development system bot in actual rating and in potential rating. This is not logical, there is no reason for the players to deteriorate so much in reality. Particularly for players with determination above 15!

Those are all critical changes that you must include. I am confident that they are all necessary if you want to make the game even more fun and realistic.

• 7 months later...