Ending your attempts to train the player in this position

Hi there,

Pardon my ignorance and inexperience with FMM2019 but I'm slightly unsure of a couple of things.

IF you choose to ("Retrain a Player's Position") from the Player Page Action Menu. You are presented with a series of screens as illustrated below. However, Once you have Selected your new future training position for your selected player occasionally we may receive a message from on the ("News Center Page") from your Assistant Manager saying something along the lines of [PLAYERNAME] - Begins Positional Training - Has started his new training regime which is aimed at retraining him to become a more natural [POSITION-NAME].

BUT then.... You may receive a message on the News Center Page saying something like [PLAYERNAME] - Training update from ASSISTANT-MANAGER NAME - Reports that PLAYER NAME

("is striving to adapt to his new position but is showing limited aptitude in training. He recommends that you consider ending your attempts to train the player to play in this position.")

My question in regards to this news post notification,- Is there any further action required on my part? Or does Auto Pilot kick in and take care of it Automatically so there is no need to choose a previously trained position because Auto Pilot took care of it?

Reason I ask is because at the moment if I loan out a player that is undergoing Player positional training and further down the line during the players loaned period I am unable to manage their player training and rightly so as the player is on loan to another club. Sooo... what I have been doing so far is Recalling the player back to my club then assign a new playing position for him to train in and loan him back out the same day and rinse and repeat with other players.

Red Pill - Option One

ie : Do I need to revisit the Retrain Positioning Option from the Action Menu and Select an existing already trained position for that player in order to familiarize the player again with that position?

OR

Blue Pill - Option Two

No further action is required on my part because FMM Automatically Cancels out the last selected Failed Attempted Trained Role.

Red or Blue Pill?

So.. Which option is it?

Thanks

Screenshot_20191002_151717_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191002_145719_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191002_145730_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191002_145709_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191002_151225_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191002_145745_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191002_145756_football.manager.games.fm19.mobile.jpg