New improvements about 2020

Caliente1

Hello everyone, i’ve playing the game since 2013. I want to talk about the 2020 and somethings have to change and update. English is not my mother language so sorry for my mistakes.

1) Fans

As you know, some fans sooo crazy like lazio, aek and other balkan fans. But you can’t see any differences between crazy fans or other teams fans. I want to hear hooray voices or marches and reproaches or support to governance. But the only thing is humming sadly. A lot of things have to change about the fans.

2) Artificial Intelligence

I dont want to say about that. AI is weak. I can guess what will happen on the next position and i’m sick off silly mistakes from players. Position richness is weak too. I mean there aren’t any new attractions, players mostly crossing to the penalty area from the wing or shotting from a few steps back penalty area. We cannot see new moves or new attractions.

3) Communication lackness

I want to talk with my players but we can’t talk with them if there aren’t important things to say. We can talk about just before / next match. We can’t talk with the mr. President too. We’re not like 2 important people for the team, we are just like 2 simple workers.

4) Interviews

It’s boring. Ne it’s fully boring. Interviews haven’t any results our relationship between fans, president or players. Sometimes can negative effects to players but there aren’t any bad effects to our relationship between on the long time. I’m passing the interviews to my assistant 

5) Young talents 

The game creating new regens after the a few seasons. You can find easily these regens at South America or balkan leagues. I don’t want to play with older than 24 years old players because i can find easily 19 - 20 years old regens. New young messi’s, ronaldo’s everywhere.

6) Social Media

It’s silly improvement because haven’t effects to the game. Fans are going to the 2 different way everytime. Good comments, Bad and critical comments and inefficient comments. I want to see big transfers all around the world but at the social media list but it’s not possible 

• 9 months later...