FMM19 currently

Been playing hard this last week and game still full of bugs. The issue where players complain about missing one game during an injuries always creeps back in 3 or 4 seasons into a save. I’ve been messing around with 3 saves and in all of them 2 or 3 players end up with the outcast squad standing after one complaint. Spoils trying to build a squad imo and if you can’t effectively build a squad then honestly what’s the point in it?

transfers as still a total mess with loads of rubbish clubs interested in my world class talent. Plymouth you’re never going to afford my 100m+ player while you sit in league 2 so jog on. Trying to get even a half decent price when selling players is just ridiculous but can guarantee having to pay over double a players value even when they are transfer listed... and what with teams constantly coming in with bids of 10% of a players value when they aren’t transfer listed and are a first team player. Oh and also all new transfers out you lose the sell on clause despite it being present it always just disappears.

Conditioning is still a massive issue imo, especially with younger players, just take a look a what Trent Alexander Arnold did in real life for Liverpool last year and try and recreate it on FMM ...good luck with that 🤦🏼‍♂️

Also, something that’s really bugging me, I smash teams in games but they more often than not score in the last 10 mins and it ends up crushing your GK and defenders match ratings. I often beat teams 4 or 5-1 and they score from their only shot on target in the last 10 mins and suddenly their keeper and defence has better ratings than mine. Also if you sub a player who’s just scored their match rating stays at the lower pre scoring match rating. You have to leave him on for 10mins past the goal for it to update.

Archived