It takes time for me finding the right save - I'm quite sure I'm not alone on with that - I find a plain and bland playthrough /Road to Glory quite boring, therefore I try to implement some sort of a policy / idea or do a challenge when I load up a new save. We have our classics Homegrown only, Youth Academy Challenge, SAF challenge, Pentagon Challenge & DOF challenge etc. Free only challenge, whatever you wanna call it, essentially you can't spend any transfer or loan fees, it should always be "0" in the left corner on the transfer history screen, simples. This isn't any new innovative FM challenge that has never seen it's lights before, this is how arguably 9/10 Non-League saves works in the first few seasons, you got no really other choice there. 

• What should I do with all the money in the coffers? Upgrade your facilities and spend it on scouting. 
  • Am I allowed to spend money staff? Nope

Minor tip, DON'T buy stadiums instead build a new one if possible cause it's helluva expensive buying a stadium. 

Well if my profile hasn't already given it away already but I'll start the save with a second division side ending their name with an "A" 

Stay tuned...

Archived