MAC - edit stadium name (PLEASE HELP!)

Hello all,

I've spent the last hour looking for ways to edit the name of a stadium in FM19 without the use of the add-on editor, I have started the game without it enabled to give myself a bit of a challenge. (Can I enabled it after the game has started?)

I have found that I need the ID on for the stadium but then have no idea how to do anything after that point. Most of the really helpful videos online are aimed at windows users but I have a Mac.

Now, before anyone suggests I get a "better" computer, it's my weapon of choice so let's leave it as is.

Please can anyone help me, or point me in the direction of some instructions to help me, edit the name of a stadium.

Currently on a Mac, with FM19 installed via steam. My game saves are saved to dropbox so i can play across 2 systems. (Will I need to edit on both systems?)

I kindly thank you in advance for helping me out.

You need to create an lnc file and place it in Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2019\data\database\db\1930\lnc 

Insert the below code:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" xx "yy" ""

where xx is the stadium UID and yy is the name you've chosen

Watch this video for a graphical display of what I'm saying: 

It should work equally well on a Mac as it does on a PC, and it's save-game compatible too. Enjoy!

Archived