Opinion and recommendations for the FM20 from Argentina

Nikos12

Nicolas (Nikos12) From Argentina:

• I would like them to be able to "play" a bit with the graphics during the game, they lived it in the different games but it would be good if they could improve. I refer specifically to the graphics of Goal Nets. The Goal Nets for example are a detail that gives diversity to the game in terms of its beauty and realism. Example: The goal nets of the Real Madrid stadium is not the same as the Maracana, the format of the arch and the nets changes one is scuare/ Cuadrado (Real Madrid) And the other is Deep and triangular/ triangle Maracaná.

• To be able to dedicate time to certain plays of stopped ball and to have freedom to choose them and to be able to use the creativity of Manager

• With the incorporation of a player by Bosman, the chip must be 100% for the Player and he must play in that club on loan. When I'm already playing at the club, we could offer to buy part of your 20% card. 
    When a player arrives free he arrives with the pass in his power and is the one of the club he does not hire. 
    I mean I could bring a player for Bosman and at 2 years old I sell it for millions of dollars, this speaks of the Manager's good judgment but that generation of money is unreal.

• The best they could give the game to take it to the best in history, has to do with artificial intelligence, compete with a computer that solves tactical situations compared to those 
    proposed by the human manager. Bad performance of some player. Tactical scheme changes to cover tactical errors. 
    Changes of players in the first minutes of the game due to tactical errors before the tactics of the Human Manager. 
    They are some ideas but the goal is that throughout the games that will come, this can be improved. 
    Every time I think about this I remember the Chess game Kasparov VS Deep Blue.

I would also like to support the ideas of Stewart111

7) Another important one. Director of Football should ONLY be hired/fired by the board/chairman NOT the manager. It's common knowledge that the board/chairman does this, not the manager. The manager doesn't run the whole club. I know you can turn this option off under the staff responsibilities, but it shouldn't be an option to begin with. Only the chairman should be hiring and firing a Director of Football. The manager should be allowed to suggest to the board that they should hire/fire [said person] as Director of Football - but of course as in real life, the board will not always listen to your suggestion. Also happens in real life.

8) This idea has also been missing for years. If another club wants you as their manager but you're still under contract with your current club the board should be able to reject or accept the other clubs request for wanting you. Of course you can just resign if they reject, but these things happens in real life. We're missing a step in this process, the clubs need to negotiating with each other. Chairmen in this game need more power, right now it feels as if the manager runs the whole club. If the club rejects the offer, and you're unable to talk to the other club, then you can offer an ultimatum, resign or discuss your demands if you're to stay.

9) Discipline needs to be expanded big time, when a player has received too many yellow/red cards or turns up late for training. Currently you're only allowed to fine a player a week or two weeks wages.  I want to decide how much I fine the player or  if I want to suspend him from the traininig ground or club. Forcing him to play a number of Under 20's games before he's even consider for selection for first time, making him apologise to the squad in a team meeting etc. This happens in real life

10) There needs to be more details added to International manegers. I want to be able to talk to an International manager to express that one of my players has been in-form and should be called up, and vice versa if you're an international manager we should be allowed to call a club manager over the phone. For example talk about a player you want to call up, except he's not fully fit, and have a conversation on whether it would be a good idea to call him up, and ask the club manager who he would suggest. A lot more needs to be done to make international management more exciting. I don't know why training doesn't exist in international management. We should be able to contact a player and tell them if they keep up then you'll pick them in the next squad etc.

English, use the google translator to facilitate your reading. Greetings and do an incredible job congratulations

Nicolas desde Buenos Aires Argentina

Nikos12

• 

• 1 year later...