Chelsea current position and transfer embargo - some questions on how to replicate

hotchilidamo

So I'm intrigued by the Chelsea situation right now. I would love to take over Chelsea at this point, secured champions league spot, two window transfer ban in place, Hazard on the way, Giroud on the way, Hudson-Odoi running out of contract...

Is there a way to replicate the current situation - or has anyone done it already?

Seems like it could be a great challenge

The easiest way to do this would be to change the last position for each of the premier league clubs to this seasons final positions and then set a transfer embargo for chelsea (under Finances).  As this would make it one season earlier (ie 18/19 instead of 19/20) you may wish to change the contract end dates for the players mentioned.

Hey, thanks for your advice. I have gone through contracts, last positions for each team, I've set Hazard going off to Real Madrid, I've called back all loanees to Chelsea. But when I load up the game they are still in the Europa League. I've had a good look in the Champions League settings and I see you can add Teams for next season. I tried that but it didnt work. I looked in teams and its blank, and I also looked in Teams listed for Europa League and they are also blank.

Not sure how to do this, can anyone help?

image.thumb.png.730e163a01942f1097bb74bc5155cee7.png

Archived