Changing font colour of Last XI on Club Overview

rich))

I'm using some panels I downloaded from here that change the club view. I'm trying to change the font colour from white to black for the player names on the tactics view on the left hand side (see the image below) but I can't seem to manage it.

I've extracted the base panels and have tried editing quite a few but none seem to relate to that, does anyone know which file I need to amend to correct this?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.049f62b4e9fba800efeac720841e6b55.png

3 hours ago, rich)) said:

I'm using some panels I downloaded from here that change the club view. I'm trying to change the font colour from white to black for the player names on the tactics view on the left hand side (see the image below) but I can't seem to manage it.

I've extracted the base panels and have tried editing quite a few but none seem to relate to that, does anyone know which file I need to amend to correct this?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.049f62b4e9fba800efeac720841e6b55.png

I can't say for sure because I don't know the contents of the player icon file used here ("panels/tactics/tactics icon preview info panel.xml" and things like that), but...

One solution is to use "person_button" instead of "text" with id="name" to display player names.

For example,

<widget class="person_button" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" info_popup_enabled="false" size="xsmall" style="semi_bold" colour="black" format="[%person#1-initial_surname]">
    <boolean id="enforce_style" value="true"/>
    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="valu"/>
  </widget>

(NOTE: don't add  id="name")

In this case, "drop_initial_if_possible" and "show_name" in "icon_flags" of the "pitch_with_tactics" do not work.

Thanks for the reply.

As far as I know the player icon file is just the default one with no changes, although I don't fully understand the coding in the other files so there may be changes i am unaware of.

I tried swapping the code in 'club overview panel.xml' as you suggested but it didn't seem to have any effect.

<!--tactics-->
            <container class="subsection_box" id="cos4" minimum_height="60" priority="1" default_height="-1">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="348972" type="use" value="Last Starting 11[COMMENT: club overview panel, details of the last selected match team for a given club]" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />    
                <widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="pwtc" default_width="-1" priority="1" icon_flags="drop_initial_if_possible,show_name" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon preview info panel"
                        vertical="true" 
                        pitch_alignment="centre" 
                        pitch_draw_goals="false" 
                        pitch_draw_markings="false" 
                        pitch_draw_grass="true" 
                        pitch_line_colour="disabled" 

line_width="1">
                        <record id="pitch_base_appearance">
                            <string id="condition_perfect" value="custom/overview_pitch"/>
                        </record> 
                        <integer id="pitch_pattern_opacity" value="0"/>
                        <boolean id="pitch_disable_line_drawing" value="true"/>
                        <boolean id="pitch_pattern" value="true"/>
                        <integer id="pitch_detail_opacity" value="0"/>    
                        <integer id="pitch_kit_height" value="20"/>                    
                    </widget>        
                <widget class="person_button" alignment="centre,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" info_popup_enabled="false" size="xsmall" style="semi_bold" colour="black" format="[%person#1-initial_surname]">
    <boolean id="enforce_style" value="true"/>
    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="valu"/>
  </widget>
            </container>
        </container>

That's how the tactics section is looking now with your change. Any suggestions?

Update: I've managed to change the text colour by editing the player icon preview file. I copied some code from another skin and it worked. 

Now the only issue is there is a weird delay in the icons appearing on the tactics pitch when the club overview screen loads!!

giphy.gif

I'm sorry I didn't explain it clear enough.

I can't say for sure because I don't have enough information, but...

There is probably "animate_filled_rows" in "icon_flags" of "pitch_with_tactics" widget.
If so, that is one of the cause.

And there is perhaps "position_animation" and(or) "fade_on_hide_animation"  around line 5 to line 7 of "tactics icon preview info panel".
If so, that is another cause.

If my explanation does not make sense (or If you can not fix it), please post "club overview panel.xml" and "tactics icon preview info panel.xml", or copy code of these.

Archived