Reset Staff view sorting order

Jebedaias

Hello,

I clicked the columns in the Staff screen and now I don't seem to be able to reset the sorting to default. Sorting works, but what I mean is I can't get the proper order based on each person's role anymore (top to bottom: Owner > Chairman > Directors ..  / First Team Manager > First Team Assistant > First Team Coaches .. /  Reserves Manager > Reserves Assistant > Reserve Coaches .. and so on).

If I sort them by roles, they all get mixed up regardless of which team they are assigned to (Managers > Assistant Managers > Coaches).

Tried clearing the cache and switching beween Skins and default panels, still the same.

Anyone else stumbled across this ? Is there any other option aside reseting everything to default ?

• 3 months later...

In the odd chance someone else might find this useful, you can reset the staff sorting order WITHOUT resetting everything by deleting this file from here: .. username/AppData/Local/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/Preferences/version 3/views-v2-fm-staff-views.xml

Take note that by default the AppData folder is set to be hidden, so to be able to see it you first need to enable showing hidden folders in Windows Explorer.

Next time you launch the game, the staff sorting is reset to default, starting from Chairman downards and grouped by First Team, Youth Team etc.

• 1 year later...