Crash dump

rolandihno

Hello,
To start the champion league skin super. It's the best of all for me.
Unfortunately, I have a crash dump when I want to see the attributes of a player. It's unpleasant to play like that.
If you knew how to do something, it would be really cool.
Thank you in advance and still great work for this skin.

Update 19.3 has impacted the "player profile.xml" file used in this skin.
The regular player profile looks and works good but the "attributes" sub panel (when selected in the drop down in the player profile page) was only working after the 19.3 update when selecting a player from your own team.

I have resolved this now.

Line 85 in "player profile.xml" (in folder panels\player) shows:

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="player/player overview attributes selector1" save_session_state="true" >

change this with:

<container class="player_attributes_panel" file="player/player attributes panel" id="patp" highlight_attributes="true">

After the new update the "selector panel" (with which you have a drop down box to select between "attribute boxes", "coloured attribute boxes" and regular attribute stats) is no longer working.

If you want boxes around the attribute numbers change "player/player attributes panel" to either: "player/player attributes panel2" or "player/player attributes panel3" depending on which boxes you prefer to have around the attribute values

388005312_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.9595d3f3c584130a403aff321c2bac32.png

Archived