Super League Chairman Game

Hello,
I was thinking about running an experiment – creating a Super League. To make it more interesting I’d like more people to participate (if anyone wants). You would choose your team (preferably accomplished one) and you would basically act as its DoF/Chairman (kind of). I am not experienced with editor but I hope this could work along with in-game editor. I’d like some more insights here. I have few ideas how to make it interesting so feel free to discuss them.

RULES:
Participants pick the club of their choice and pick 7 players that stays in the club (to keep the club’s identity), rest of the players go to the draft. It is up to you whether you will keep the most talented, club icons etc.

Participants pick their players from list of 25 First team players (based on CL registrations + if there’s someone important signed that can’t play in Europe on Spring?)

Clubs keep the rest of the players from academy/reserves etc.

Draft pot – consists of the rest of the players + any other player in the world that is 19 years old or older. Basically normal draft with participants – live (maybe on discord) or in forum thread? (but forum would take very long imo)

We randomly decide who gets first choice and so on and we follow like this ABCD – DCBA – ABCD and so on.

I (or anyone else for that matter) will simulate the league and provide info on monthly/quarterly? Basis along with the save to download and each participant can check how his team do etc.

We would run SuperLeague + PL, PD, SA, L1, Bundesliga and maybe some more.

You can sack your manager and hire anyone you want outside of other SL’ managers.

No in-game transfers allowed (AI making transfers). 

If you are inactive for a whole season you will lose your spot and if someone else is interested he can take the club.

POSSIBLE TRANSFERS:
Trading between the SuperLeague (SL since now) clubs – this will be possible for example since the start of the season up until March? You can trade players for players or players for your youth draft choices (will talk about youth draft next). 

Signing players from the other leagues – limited to 2 per season. I do not think this will happen a lot though – but it might. Will pay the club players market value + 50%.

Offloading your players – you can off-load your players in pre-season and make them free agents – there will be free agents pot and people may sign them – not sure how to process if more teams want the same guy, any ideas? 

YOUTH DRAFT
Basically every 18-19 years old is eligible for drafting from all-around the world. (except the SL teams’academy products) I am not still sure how to go about this. Is it possible to not hide attributes of the players? If so – every participant can load up the save and search for anyone that is 18-19 years old etc.

Worst position last season gets the first choice and we go from here like this ABCD – ABCD – ABCD (different to starting draft).

LEAGUE FORMAT
10-16 teams – I do not think there is more than 16 GOOD teams right now. Depends on the number of people interested in.

10 teams – each play the other one 4times? Let’s make it so there is around 40 fixtures.

Top 8 go into play-offs – classic 2 legs?

All the teams qualify for CL where they can play against the „normal teams“.

IDEAS I HAVE AND NEED DISCUSSION
Salary cap? Maybe after some years?

TEAMS
Teams I want in: Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Bayern München, Borussia Dortmund, PSG

Teams I am willing to let in: Tottenham, Sevilla, Napoli, Inter, AC Milan, AS Roma, RB Leipzig

(This is all relative and up to discussion).

This is not set in stone but the teams should be at least close to each other or at least have huge fanbases to make this plausible.
If this goes through we could add more teams in later seasons – we can think of an algorythm later on (Vegas Golden Knights?)

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING – IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?
Is there a way to make transfer window disappear from this league? In editor? Or some work-around the most problematic issue? Thanks for all the in-put.

Archived