An editing group

peter.1986

I’m setting an editing group up on discord. 

One thing ive realises is there is a lot of content, but everyone is doing the thing (such as creating the same players etc) which takes a lot of time.

i also notice some databases that are similar all have different qualities (etc on database has all the player history and more accurate contracts etc, but doesn’t have as accurate attributes, where as another may have accurate attributes, but inaccurate information elsewhere

The aim of the group is to

- share templates of created players 

- work together on particular databases (if acouple of people want to team up on a database)

- get out more content, more accurate and a better databases, with people working together. (You could have different people working on different parts of the database)

Hopefully by doing this, people could download the ‘base’ to save them having to set create majority of players and fill in history etc, allowing people to focus on the more detailed work of their mod.

Also if two people are doing the same thing, if they want to work together they have a place to team up.

in the long run I think it would help create larger more in depth databases and less of the similar databases that people haven’t got time to complete alone

https://discord.gg/cHaTSQ

Archived