Cereza Corchete ... the cherry popper [FM19}

Cereza Corchete

Legend has it , A Spaniard has been roaming the world in search of those who compete with the best, but have yet to win.

He wants to show them a good time , show them they have what it takes, show them he can make their dreams come true

no one knows his real name, no one knows what he looks like... he is just a whisper on the wind...

he is Cereza Corchete... the Cherry Popper.

Hi Guys, This thread is in anticipation of the BETA release this week, a new version of my long term save from FM17 which had a few rules in place for me to follow:-

1.  I can only manage in top divisions around Europe
  2. I cant manage any team with a win in that competition (weather that be before or during the save)
  3. I can only leave a club if I am fired or win the club its first league title.
  4. Any other competitions wins are a bonus
  5. no editor allowed 

Some leagues are harder than others,  many with teams that might not be a juggernaut now but with many titles in their History. finding the right club is the first step, popping their cherry the second.

Follow me on my adventures and trials around Europe and let me know how you get on if your joining in    

Finding a team is the first step, A quick search shows there is more than one team that requires a legend.

Leverkusen in Germany, West Ham in England, over half of La Liga

But Legends aren't made in the big leagues, they're made in the backwaters. 

Rumors from Hungry, a tale from Sweden, a change of fortune in Croatia.

Who knows... By the time Myth turns into a much sort after Legend, these teams will have tasted success

but will they have as much fun...

Archived