Lower League Minimum Salary change

crisal7

Hi anyone that can help me, I have added lower leagues (second division, third division and fourth division and cups)  to an already existing league in a nation, everything to be fine and works nicely, the only problem I have encounter is that all my lower leagues pay the same Minimum Salary to player as it is with the main league, this is a problem since all the lower leagues added have lower reputation as it should be. hence my problem, al the teams can not make a profit since everyone has to pay the same minimum salary as the top league. I know that there is a rule in nation that controls that but I can not find it, some help please. By the way I am playing Football Manager 2017 and using Football manager 2017 editor.

17 hours ago, crisal7 said:

Hi anyone that can help me, I have added lower leagues (second division, third division and fourth division and cups)  to an already existing league in a nation, everything to be fine and works nicely, the only problem I have encounter is that all my lower leagues pay the same Minimum Salary to player as it is with the main league, this is a problem since all the lower leagues added have lower reputation as it should be. hence my problem, al the teams can not make a profit since everyone has to pay the same minimum salary as the top league. I know that there is a rule in nation that controls that but I can not find it, some help please. By the way I am playing Football Manager 2017 and using Football manager 2017 editor.

What nation?

Archived