[FM11] Delving into the next century...

Williams27

Some of you may have read my previous posts under the "Your best/longest career?" thread, however I thought this thread would be more appropriate to post my updates, should it be of any interest to anyone...

As the title suggests, I am still playing FM11 and am almost at the start of the 2101-02 season and has survived three different laptops. I currently have 5 different managerial profiles on the go.

CW and AW have been profiles which have lasted the entire duration of my game to date. CW started out as the manager of Tottenham Hotspur and AW set out as the manager of Shrewsbury Town. These profiles are currently managing the England National Team and newly promoted Championship side Blackpool having had numerous other posts in the 90+ years that the game has been going.

RW was added to the game during the 2020's and has been in charge of Fulham since the summer of 2028. Fulham have won the last 52 consecutive Premier League titles, with countless other trophies and honours racked up along the way. During his time with Fulham, RW has had two different stadiums named after him and survived three boardroom takeovers.

TW is currently managing Bayern Munich having started out in the 2080's at Shrewsbury Town and guiding them from the National League to the Premier League and EW is currently the manager of Lowestoft Town in the National North following spells at Sutton United and Accrington Stanley.

No time has been spent "holidaying" and rather worryingly the game status reads that it has been active for over 365 days...yes over a whole year of gameplay !!!!

What's the furthest you have been in a game?  What's the most success you achieved during that game? What kept you motivated to continue with that game? 

Archived