some question about editing a nation

bizio

Hi everybody, has already done in fm15, I'm trying to edit for fm18 too due to create the "Sardinian" Nation.

In Fm15 first of all I've tried to edit an extint nation but as I couldn't have found the way to let the new nation participate to EURO and WC Qualifying I've changed my first idea editing an existing nation. I still had some problems but less then the fist editing phase.

In Fm18 I'm trying to have a further step in editing phase and I have this kind of problems:

1) Using an existing nation (i.e. I'm doing a test with San Marino) I'm not able to edit population data and capital too of the nation keep being the older one has in default. This is it, even if the local area "Sardegna" (the only place I found in the editor where I can edit the poulation numbers) has been insert into the new nation "Sardinia".

Here an example: (Logo at the moment is still the San Marino one as I didnt' have changed yet)

Populaton is still 33.000; Capital is "San Marino"

Minor thing: How I could edit the geographical position of the red viewfinder properly settled on Sardinian Island instead of in the Center-North of Italy?

c6gyx.jpg

2) Into the "personal information" panel of every sardinan staff/player(s) see below: on top on the right screen, close to nazionalità (nationality) FM18 do not recognize the changement between sanmarinese into "sardo" even if in the editor has been changed (in the "alternative names" panel of the nation editing area)

16lwzgk.jpg 

Does anyone has some suggestion to try to solve this?

19 ore fa, bizio ha scritto:

Minor thing: How I could edit the geographical position of the red viewfinder properly settled on Sardinian Island instead of in the Center-North of Italy?

c6gyx.jpg

This is solved, thanks anyway

Archived