Help adding clubs from new nation to Champions and Europa League

Rainbowz

Hi, I recently made a file adding Greenland as a playable nation with 16 real-life teams in a custom league (the real Greenlandic league system is very strange and wouldn't work well on FM). The file works perfectly, with Greenland even being eligible for the World Cup.

However, I cannot for the life of me get a setup where Greenlandic teams can enter the Europa and Champions League. Every time I try to edit the competitions, I just get errors, or something goes completely wrong. I'm good at using the basic editor, but the advanced editor is beyond me.

I reverted my database back to the basic Nation rules, and I was wondering if someone would be able to advise me on how to add the clubs to international competitions. Ideally with one CL first qual. round spot and 1 EL first qual. round spot. If someone was willing, I could send the file over for a more experienced editor to take a look.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

10 minutes ago, FPN said:

You must to move one nation to Asia. Eg Israel

That explains a lot. Is there definitely no other ways of changing the format of the cup, or is that far too complicated?

17 hours ago, FPN said:

No. You would have to do all the championships again. I use this add-on to make the team work well

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/40660/fifa-world-championship

Thanks, it seems to be working perfectly now.

Edit: Actually, the file seems to have disabled International competitions such as the World Cup and Euros.

Bump, still can't get this issue sorted. With the file I downloaded, all international competitions are disabled and I still can't work out the Advanced Rules for continental competitions.

Archived