Can't see players stats

Hi guys hope you can help. When launching FM everything works alright, it used to work perfectly. But now everytime I start up FM i can't see the players stats. The outside ring of the skin is visible but everything you need to play the game isnt on show. 

Tried re-installing, updating graphic drivers. Computer definately should be able to run the game. Really is ennoying since I can't play the game now.

Any ideas ??

thx

1 hour ago, Riurune said:

Hi guys hope you can help. When launching FM everything works alright, it used to work perfectly. But now everytime I start up FM i can't see the players stats. The outside ring of the skin is visible but everything you need to play the game isnt on show. 

Tried re-installing, updating graphic drivers. Computer definately should be able to run the game. Really is ennoying since I can't play the game now.

Any ideas ??

thx

Try deleting you cache and preferences files manually instructions here: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/

Also if you have downloaded any custom files, remove them in case they have been installed wrong and are causing the issue.

On 28/05/2018 at 13:33, Riurune said:

Here you go ..

joaissue.jpg

Try verifying your game files in Steam:

If that doesn't help then try changing your User Data Location (just pick a simple location in the root of your hard drive - you'll need to create the new folder first) in case your custom graphics are causing the issue then manually delete your cache files. If that fixes the problem you can reset your Data Location to default by removing the command line, and if it breaks then it's a problem with something you have downloaded.

Archived