Leagues updates , new players

My name is Cristian and i have some questions about the FMM 2018 playable leagues. Can you add please the Romanian league on the game. You can delete South Korean league, Australian league, U.S.A league ,  Welsh league , Northern Ireland league and replace with Russian league , Romanian league , Switzerland league.

Please add players on the Romanian clubs also ( 3-4 players for every club) . I wana be  manager of Romania national football teAm but i don’ t have enough players to train.    
 FCSB  ( Constantin Budescu , Dennis Man , Dennis Alibec) Dinamo ( Jaime Penedo, Adam Nemec) Cfr Cluj ( Giedrius Arlauskis , Ciprian Deac , Cristian Manea , Em. Culio)  Botoșani ( Olimpia Morutan ) Viitorul ( all players respect for Gheorghe Hagi ) Gaz Metan ( Eric ) Csu Craiova (Alex Baluta , Gustavo) 

The reason these nations are in and not Romania is due to sales. The team add in local clubs for the countries that sell most games.

South Korea has a huge FMM Fanbase and the USA has been enjoyed by lots this year, not just Americans. Everything you said is personal, bias opinions. Please remember that.

Archived