Back room staff on Football Manager Touch 2018 iPad

What am I missing? I can’t seem to find any of my coaching staff except head of youth development or assistant manager. Also when I go to staff search I can only sign people for these 2positions. Anyone know Where I can find my coaching staff please? 

On fm touch you cant sign coaches,because its a streamlined version of fm you can only sign ass manager,director of football,head of youth dev,cheif scout,physio

to have a positive effect on training if i remember right you need to concentrate on a decent ass manager,state of training facilities and club reputation

1 hour ago, marris09 said:

On fm touch you cant sign coaches,because its a streamlined version of fm you can only sign ass manager,director of football,head of youth dev,cheif scout,physio

to have a positive effect on training if i remember right you need to concentrate on a decent ass manager,state of training facilities and club reputation

ok thanks for letting me know - thought i was missing something as in the assistant manager report he was saying that my coaching staff needed improving! - looks like hes talked himself out of a job !

Archived