Net colour

Hliasp

Hello and a big thank you to all skinners here, who are making the game more and more enjoyable every year. Some months ago I had asked a question that nobody answered, I cant tell if there is no answer or I didn't put it correctly.. The question is, is there a way to modify the net colour for specific teams or stadiums? In the games there are many teams that have team coloured net in their home games. I  tried to change a kit in one of the( Olympiakos pireus) with fmrte and in fmrte the decription of the home kit was 'kit33' . when I change it, the description was "home kit"but the red nets disappeared in games, white default ones appeared. So, the net is connected with some kits with "kit33" description located somewhere in the data?Also, some nets are 2coloured, yellow black for example....Where is that information located and can it be edited?  Anyway its not a big deal, bit it could add realism if we could edit........... So, if anyone has any idea, please let me know. Thanks in advance

Archived