[FM2017] San Marino Challenge.

parkin90

You're going to struggle with the NT really badly if you progress too quickly. If you're really tackling the whole challenge, you're better off stisfying board expectations and blooding Sammarinese youngsters than just blasting your way up the leagues like any other save. The other thing to do is overpay as much as you can for players at San Marinian league teams (if you've loaded their league), because in order to put together a competitive national side you will need at least one other team in the game producing quality Sammarinese youth. Otherwise you're hoping for at least 3 brilliant youth intakes in a 10 year period and you need to blood and develop all those youngsters which you will not want to do in Serie A.

I considered this option to develop purely National team players at the cost of everything else however I think that through having better youth facilities, coaching and everything else I can increase my chances of having more players up to a half decent standard. I'm throwing any good youth players I have into the first team as early as possible and loaning anyone out who isn't up to that standard. This will probably end up being the longest I play I play a save for so I don't expect my method to be perfect! You are right however I do need to do more to develop the domestic league!

44 minutes ago, Sheriff7 said:

Huge transfer activity mate with some solid transfers..Amazing quilifying campain with national team and i haven't see something so good with San Marino so soon.....:applause:

Thanks a lot! It certainly hasn't been pretty (lots of long ball) but Its been good to make fast progress!

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8 of my San Marino Challenge. Calcio have a second season in the Europa League and the National team have to try and over come Scotland and Austria to Qualify for the world cup! Hope you enjoy the read.
https://stratmangaming.wordpress.com/2018/05/17/san-marino-part-8/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
En 3/8/2018 a las 7:11, parkin90 dijo:

https://stratmangaming.wordpress.com/2018/08/02/san-marino-challenge-part-13-world-cup-3030-qualifying/ Después de más de 100 juegos a cargo, ¿puedo finalmente lograr que San Marino califique para algo? !

I want to continue the challenge but I want to know the challenge is to direct San marino calcio and also to the selection of san marino or how is it?

Archived