Help Starting A Save

One of the things that takes forever for me is starting a save on FM, going through league after league picking a team, I'll then start a save and within a matter of days I've had enough. Now I have narrowed my next save down to one of two teams, the first is NK Kustošija in the Croatian second division, now these interest me as there a Zagreb based team and I would like to build them up to hopeful overthrow Dinamo, and they also have the son of Zvonimir Soldo on there books so would be interesting to try and enhance his career. The other team is FC Maritsa Plovdiv in the Bulgarian second division again be interesting to build them up as they have clubs like PFC Botev Plovdiv and PFC Lokomotiv Plovdiv already in the top flight so be nice to get them challenging against them, its also the club Hristo Stoichkov started his youth career so would be good to get another player of that level come through the youth ranks.

Just after some advice from anyone who has managed in either league before I start with a save.

Archived