[FM17] Friends in Arms - The Ritsmal story

HawkAussie

July 1, 2016

Chapter 1: The start

“Are you sure this is the best way of doing our journey,” said a voice that wasn’t known.

“Look Dean, I know this may sound stupid but it might be the only way of doing it,” another voice said.

“I know that Evan, but what is the problem of having a little bit of fun along the way. We can tell our children about the adventures of the brothers.”

“Yeah, the chances of that happening is probably none as you know how many leagues there are, there is no way that we can win of those in our lifetime?”

“How about this, we do our separate journeys and put into a diary format and after that hand it over to our children and keep it going from there.”

“Fine then, so it will be a deal then.”

“A deal indeed.”

Hello and welcome to the “Friends In arms” on FM17 where I will try and win all of the leagues with the two friends of Dean Vak Bakel and Evan Ritsmal as they travel the world and discover new lands that they didn’t expect. As you read by the dialogue, I have separated the two into different forums with one half of the story will be done on here while the other one would probably be somewhere different. The challenge is simple and that is to win every single top division and cup that is around the world using classens mega pack.

So sit back and enjoy the career as I know I will challenge myself to complete all of the leagues that are in the FM17 database. If you want to see the journey from the other side, I have created a blog which will incorporate both friends in their journey to be the best.

https://friendsinarmsfm.blogspot.com.au/

20171226145941_1.thumb.jpg.0699090390d59a166a4f9c21bb4e566d.jpg

Here is the manager for Evan Ritsmal and is he is the older of the two friends and is a person who doesn't like to have too many changes and goes with a classic 4-4-2 and with an attacking style, he hopes that he can get his team to score loads of goals and give the same amount of trophies to complete his side of the challenge which will be a long hard slog.

You may also have seen that I have selected Bhutan for the first job as the other countries hadn't really got any jobs that were available at the time that he wanted to do. Basically, he wanted to avoid his brother is also going to Oceania.

2016/17 Review

So as you can see from this post, I took control of a team called Drukpol which competed in the Bhutan National League and was offered the role with five games of the season and with us being on top of the table. So it sounds like it would be an easy trip to Bhutan and back. Sure enough, it was with us taking out the National League by six points over our nearest rival in Phuentsholing.

P9fyjqD.jpg

2c2kckf.jpg

zXuvIaS.jpg

This is our squad that we have and you can see that we didn't have many in terms of registered players which made me have to use the grey players but hopefully from next season onwards, we should be fine in terms of that.
Iasq88H.jpg

Archived