[FM18] - Bruno's Youngsters

ashton321

image.png.931704002673e65e848f7225ee7067fe.png

Brunos Magpies A Youth Save

Gibraltar Segunda Division 

Facilities / Club

After the poor finances in Hong Kong and there being no actual light at the end of the tunnel, I decided to start my youth save again and this time in Europe. With the fantastically named Bruno's Magpies a superb name. 

We have absolutely no history of note all we have is the hope of a good future.

My aim is similar to what it was in Hong Kong to grow a club using the youth system and hopefully that will have an effect on the National Team in the long run which I will also look to take over.  

image.png.931704002673e65e848f7225ee7067fe.png

Brunos Magpies - Youth Save

Season Review 2017/18

Table | Graph | Cups | Transfers | Finances

The League was great fun, very short season but a very competitive, really there was three teams in with a shout for promotion. It was nip and tuck all year round, in the end we did enough to secure the league and promotion which was what was my aim for this year. In the League Cup (only for division 2 teams) we got to the final and then lost. The final was in the middle of our bad run of form. The Rock Cup was brilliant fun, we pushed all the way to the final where we won. This sticks us in the Europa League next year (which I presume I will win)

Stars

Jose Maria Diaz Mendoza - The main striker in this formation and the man who scores all of the goals. Without him I dont think we would be anywhere this position in the league. 

Thomas Parry - Just a hard working midfielder, I cant ever remember him having a bad game this year. Top player who I think has some potential to improve still

Aims:

Survive in the Premier. 

Enjoy Europe

Improve Youth Facilities 

Career So Far

Season        League         Rock Cup         Europe      
---------------------------------------------------------
2017/18        1st (Div 2)     Winners          N/A

Archived