Issue when switching clubs registered for Champions League and Europa League

BenW.

I've been creating a database for the new season and i've edited all the teams who have qualified for the Europa League and Champions League. However Liverpool seem to end up in the 3rd qualifiying round of the Europa League instead of the Champions League play-off round, and Everton go into the group stage of the Europa League automatically when I have set them to be in the 3rd qualifiying round.

I'm aware that England usually has 4 teams in the Champions League and 3 in the Europa League but obviously because Man United won the Europa League it means 5 english Champions League berths. Is there any way to work round this? I simply switched Sevilla for Manchester United in their Champions League spot in the 'Registered Teams' section but it simply pushes Liverpool into the Europa League

there are numbers which identify teams by where they are entering, so for example if I entered 0 for Arsenal in the champions league.

The numbers also represent the seeding of the team.

the numbers

0=Group Stage

1=Playoff Round

2=Third Qualifying Round

3=Second Qualifying Round

4=First Qualifying Round

So if you wanted to set Liverpool in the Champions League playoff round, then find them in the filters tab and type the number 1.

I hope that solves the Issue. 

1 hour ago, cwells2000 said:

there are numbers which identify teams by where they are entering, so for example if I entered 0 for Arsenal in the champions league.

The numbers also represent the seeding of the team.

the numbers

0=Group Stage

1=Playoff Round

2=Third Qualifying Round

3=Second Qualifying Round

4=First Qualifying Round

So if you wanted to set Liverpool in the Champions League playoff round, then find them in the filters tab and type the number 1.

I hope that solves the Issue. 

Hi there, yes i've already done this they've been given the number 2 for the playoff round as 1 is group stage. 

597540e005cea_ScreenShot2017-07-24at01_34_56.thumb.png.c08a6b57ea2a26099b23fd086358074d.png

The only explanation that I could come up with is that the season just gone, Spain had 5 champions league berths due to Sevilla winning the Europa League and not finishing in the top 4, so it will only let Spain have 5 teams in the Champions League and no other nation

Archived