Need Help Scouting

Hi, I am wondering if you can set your scout to automatiacally scout players knowledges until full on players with a minimal potential star rating of 3 out of 5?

I found this an issue since my scout are always providing me with a list of players with 4-5 star potentia however the attributes are still missing or inaccurate? Whats the point in me as a manager going to the tab to ask my scout research them for another 2 weeks or a month to get full detail. Can I delegate on this process? so that every report of players with good potential rating wil be automatically done by my scouts until knowldge of player are full. 

Hi @aditya

You can set scouts to automatically scout a player until full knowledge by going to Staff > Responsibilities > Personal Assistant. On that page you will see a drop down option that states 'When you scout a player - Watch him' and you will be able to select full knowledge on there.

I hope this helps,

Felix

17 hours ago, Felix Wilkie said:

Hi @aditya

You can set scouts to automatically scout a player until full knowledge by going to Staff > Responsibilities > Personal Assistant. On that page you will see a drop down option that states 'When you scout a player - Watch him' and you will be able to select full knowledge on there.

I hope this helps,

Felix

thanks alot, that really helps. 

If you have a link for any article to help scouting that would be helpful thanks

Archived