Hiring national team coaches in FMT

I'm having real trouble hiring any staff to manage my B team, U21s, or U20s as manager of Russia in FMT. 

I was Zenit manager for 3 seasons and then took the national team job, which already had an assistant manager and an U19s manager in place. Using the staff search filters I can find numerous staff who are suitable for the job; I'm using the 'realistic appointment' filter, looking for working with youngsters, judging ability/potential, man management, and various combinations of these attributes. Every single staff member I approach has turned me down, no matter which job I offer to them. I've tried offering jobs to previous staff I've worked with (some who have me as favoured personnel), current youth team coaches at other nations, unemployed managers, ex-Russian national team players, and even managers with reputations as low as half a star just to get ANYONE in, but they all decline the job offer.

I've also tried putting job adverts up through the staff tab for all 3 positions and haven't had a single applicant after 3 or so months.

Is this an issue with FMT and national teams? I've always found it difficult to find staff on FMT in general when I'm at a club.

If anyone has any tips for getting national team staff it'd be greatly appreciated!

Archived