[1.4.1] EHM - Game Crashes on Same Date

This is potentially a db issue, so if you're using the TBL roster you should probably report it over there too and see if others are experiencing the same issue. I'm currently playing on a modified version of the 8.2 TBL rosters and some change I did at some point made it start crashing on either july 15th or july 16th about 1/5th of all seasons. The weird thing is that if you just keep simming past that day over and over you eventually make it. Sometimes it takes 2 attempts, sometimes it takes 20 attempts. The fact that it's so inconsistent makes troubleshooting it a bit of a pain. But it started happening after I did something to the db, so it's possible whatever that was also accidentally happened in the new official database. Worth looking into at least.

My game keeps crashing on the same day - 15th July 2017. I can't play any further than that. So frustrating. Not sure what to do now with fm2017 now tbh. Really want to play my game but can't because it crashes, but don't want to start a new one because it will probably crash on the same date again!!

Archived