Best way to develop youth players

chadsterbrc

I have just started a game as Blackburn Rovers manager.

We have zero money, get to sell a couple of players/get rid of to cut the wage bill.

So the only way is to play the youth players and develop them into good players? what is the best way to do this?

My current squad contain Mahoney, Nyambe, Tomlinson and Hardcastle and Travis. So how can I develop these into much better players? any suggestions?

is Game time the best way? individual training or Tutoring? 

5 minutes ago, chadsterbrc said:

I have just started a game as Blackburn Rovers manager.

We have zero money, get to sell a couple of players/get rid of to cut the wage bill.

So the only way is to play the youth players and develop them into good players? what is the best way to do this?

My current squad contain Mahoney, Nyambe, Tomlinson and Hardcastle and Travis. So how can I develop these into much better players? any suggestions?

is Game time the best way? individual training or Tutoring? 

All of the above. Player need matches to develop. They can only develop so much playing in the youth side or reserves. Players who are professional and ambitious will develop more than players who are not, so if they don't have that kind of personality to start with, tutoring is required. And individual training allows you to mold the player toward what you want them to be.

The biggest skill progress is going to come from playing in matches. You will get coaches reports that tell you that in game, and your coaches will encourage you to play the youngsters more.

1 hour ago, Bigpapa42 said:

All of the above. Player need matches to develop. They can only develop so much playing in the youth side or reserves. Players who are professional and ambitious will develop more than players who are not, so if they don't have that kind of personality to start with, tutoring is required. And individual training allows you to mold the player toward what you want them to be.

The biggest skill progress is going to come from playing in matches. You will get coaches reports that tell you that in game, and your coaches will encourage you to play the youngsters more.

Thankyou very much

Archived