Graphics (letters & text) kinda corny/blurry on high-end workstation

Hi.

I was just wondering if anybody could guide me to setup the best possible settings for FM 17 in regards to graphics, as i'm encountering som kinda "blurry" text especially in the letters and so on.
I have the following PC configuration that would be of interest:

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG248Q (with G-sync, 1920x1080, up to 180mhz)
  • Graphics card: MSI Geforce GTX 1080 Gaming X
  • Game is installed on an Intel 750 PCIe 3.0 HHHL SSD

So the computer should not be the problem at all.

I've changed the following settings:

• Set the power options of the computer to Maximum performance
  • In Nvidia control panel fm.exe is set to use the GTX1080 card, with the options to prefer maximum performance

What i'm a little bit unsure about is the best settings regarding v-sync, refresh rate and so on (since both my monitor and graphics card supports g-sync amongst other things, i kinda worry that some of my settings especially in Nvidia Control Panel are conflicting with each other...)

• Is 60Mhz the optimal refresh rate for FM 17? (i've tried almost every  possible choice in the fullscreen setup --> 1920x1080 @60mhz to 1920x1080 @180mhz, without seeing any improvement in game yet...)
  • Is there anything especially i need to activate/deactivate in Nvidia Control Panel to get the best possible graphics in game?
  • I also tried different screen resolution choices, both fullscreen options as stated above, borderless window fullscreen and windowed mode... The text still kinda seems blurry/distorted..

Evry little tips would be highly appreciated, thanks in advance :)

-John

Archived