Tactical familiarity of players Question

khqkim

Hello,

K-019.png

I moved 'Tactical Familiarity' box to the other page.

but there are black boxes without any green bars.  

like this,K-018.png

I've got no idea why it doesn't work.

How could i show the 'tactical familiarity' box in the other page?

Please help me.

Thank you 

7 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

It depends where have you moved it to, you might need to change some of the ids so they match the same format as those displayed on the screen you have moved the panel to, or it might be one of the items you cannot move as the other panels won't read the ids used to display the information.

At first, i tried to move it to 'player overview panel'. 

<container class="match_preparation_tactic_familiarity_panel" id="mFLV" file="none">

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="4" gap="4" />
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<!-- main area -->
      <container id="fami" height="340">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="4" gap="4" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container familiarity_type="0" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />
        <container familiarity_type="1" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />
        <container familiarity_type="2" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />
        <container familiarity_type="3" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />

<container familiarity_type="4" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />
        <container familiarity_type="5" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />
        <container familiarity_type="6" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />
        <container familiarity_type="7" file="match/match preparation tactic familiarity details" height="44" />

</container>

These are the lines of 7 bars. I couldn't find any ids that these lines need to read.  in the file 'match preparation tactic familiarity details' as well.

Looks like from the above code it is just using a generic 'fami' id so it looks like it is one of those things that isn't moveable, though there are a couple of things you can try first is to remove the "fami" and "mFLV" ids from the code and see if that works (just change the id bits to read id=""), there is also a 'pTKN' id listed in the person properties file which you might be able to experiment with.

(I'm not sure that i understood perfectly what Michael and D_LO_ said. Because I'm not good at English. Sorry about that)

I already tried deleting IDs but it didn't work.

I found  'pTKN' ID in th person properties file and put it in the team squad panel ( I thought inserting column is easy and quick to check). I couldn't get any informations. 

i'll keep trying.

Thanks indeed, Michael and D_LO_

From the linked thread it looks like the 'pTKN' id isn't working on the squad screen when it possibly should be (its in the list of custom items for the squad view), if that should work then when that bug is fixed it might also enable the viewing of the full panel on other screens (though you could add to that bug that when you try to act the familarity panel to other screens it doesn't work, to see if SI can fix the full panel not appearing on other screens).

Archived