Czechoslovakia

Chesters86

I recently created a file re-activating Czechoslovakia as a playable Nation, this included moving all cities, clubs, staff and players to Czechoslovakia (from Czech Rep & Slovakia) and de-activating the two former Nations. To keep the Continents balanced I added British Virgin Islands to Europe, so Czechoslovakia and British Virgin Islands (both Full Time FIFA members) replaced Czech Rep. & Slovakia and made Sint Maarten as a FIFA  Full Time Member to replace the British Virgin Islands.

Everything works perfectly in the first season, Euro's run correctly but at the end of August (I think) when WC Qualifying Draw takes place the game crashes, any ideas?

I know an alternative is probably to change Czech Rep. to Czechoslovakia so I'm only replacing Slovakia, but just wondering if the above is do-able.

Attempted this again, deleting the File I made and started again taking it step by step and checking everything is working, it does seem that it is the World Cup Qualifying that is causing the issue, as before removing the Continents of Czech Rep & Slovakia (currently set to Oceania & Africa  and not Full Time FIFA Members) they are still involved in the World Cup (EUR) Qualifying and Czechoslovakia and Kiribati (used to replace Czech Rep. & Slovakia) don't take place in any Qualifying campaign.

I'm guessing that leaves me with having to edit the World Cup (EUR) Qualifying so it selects Czechoslovakia instead? - something which I no knowledge of whatsoever. Also if I edit the World Cup Qualifying can I merge that file with my Czechoslovakia File?

Or would it be so much easier to change Czech Rep. to Czechoslovakia and simply edit the Qualifying so it doesn't include Slovakia anymore?

Archived