[FM16 REGEN HAIRPACK] Edited Deadwood and FMF regen hair pack for FM16

Hello, i edited the Deadwood Regen Hairpack and FMF Extended Hair to fit into FM16 more zoomed in regen faces. I did not create any hairstyle, only edited these into FM16, credit for the hairstyles goes to the creators of those packs.

I also could not find the 2.5v FMF Extended hair pack nowhere on the internet, so the old version is the only one i found, i have hopefully fixed the compatibility issues described on FMF Hair thread.

COMPATIBLE with Debski Hair Pack and ClemB's OLT Hair Pack edit. Use all 3 for a lot of hair variety for your players!

Due to the way the FM16 faces have different widths and such, some hairstyles may not fit 100%, if there are issues let me know and i'll try to fix. The shirts of the Deadwood Regen Hairpack were removed. The earrings of both packs were removed as well since they are hard to fit in everybody.

DOWNLOAD -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ztba7h7i9w9nzj/Silver_Edited_Deadwood_and_FMF_packs.rar

MY5OBTI.jpg

CHiQhyF.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Make sure the game is closed.
  2. This file is not installed in "My Documents", to install you have to locate your steam games folder. To locate this folder you can go to your steam library, right click FM16 > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files.
  3. Extract both the "Silver_Edited_Deadwood_Pack" and "Silver_Edited_FMF_Pack" folders to Football Manager 2016\data\facegen\hair\
  4. After doing the above, your facegen\hair\ folder should look similar to this.
  5. Open the game, go to Preferences > Interface and click the "Clear Cache" button and confirm. After that, close the game and open it up again.
  6. A new game is not required, existing regens will randomize hairs from the pool of hairstyles you have available from default, this pack or other packs.

ATTENTION:

• DO NOT DELETE/MOVE/CHANGE ANY OTHER FOLDER IN FACEGEN\HAIR\

• DO NOT EXTRACT INSIDE THE EXISTING FOLDERS! EXTRACT BOTH FOLDERS OF THE RAR FILE INTO THE FACEGEN\HAIR\ FOLDER!
  • DO NOT REMOVE THE "AFRO", "ASIAN", "EURO", "HISPANIC", "MIXED_RACE" FROM BOTH FOLDERS! LEAVE THEM INSIDE "Silver_Edited_Deadwood_Pack" AND "Silver_Edited_FMF_Pack".

• 6 months later...

Archived