Unable to import Rosters in EHM 1.1

Hello all

I am running EHM:EA (v 1.1) from Steam and have been trying to import the roster databases for 15-16 but run into errors every time.

Note that several months back a few folks seemed to have a similar problem without a solution: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=14720

I downloaded the TBL 8.1a rosters and followed the instructions given (unzip, move to the /databases folder, import DB with recalculating runtime data)

The import begins smoothly but halfway through a bunch of errors crop up, mostly of the form "unable to find the DB_STAGE_NAME_XXXX Index"

After clicking through the index errors another group of errors come up, the first of which is "COMP_LEAGUE_STRUCTURE::add_division() - invalid conference index"

I have tried several ways to resolve the issue myself but am at a loss, reinstalled EHM, verified game cache, tried with several copies of TBL 8.1a and TBL 8.0 but no dice

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, I've put a couple hours into it but have gotten nowhere!

I have tried several ways to resolve the issue myself but am at a loss, reinstalled EHM, verified game cache, tried with several copies of TBL 8.1a and TBL 8.0 but no dice
Strange.....I imported 8.1a last week with no errors/issues

You can just subscribe to the rosters via the Steam Workshop, and you won't have to worry about importing them

Archived