Hi guys, i want to ask you, if there is, or will be something like player mod? because i think it would be awesome in FM and EHM, because their options and databases are best in sport game sector. I have played thousands hours in both games and it is kind of boring after 500 hours. I think this mod could add much more hours of fun and could bring more players. Or does something like this exist? Thanks :)

Edit: Sorry, i forgot to explain it. :p I mean something like player career. Like Be a Pro in NHL series. You are player and you are improving your skills, making decisions about your future etc.

What's "player mod"?

Are you talking about PreGame Editors? (they exist, use the EHM07 Editors and import the edited database into the new EHM)

Are you talking about a SavedGame Editor? (one exists for the new EHM, though not everything is yet editable)

Or other databases? as there are some of those too (a few retro databases [oldest is 1974] and current/yearly databases 2006-2015, all of which can be imported into the new EHM)

All of these things and more can be found at TBL http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/portal.php

Archived