Game Unplayable

So randomly yesterday my game deciding to stop working. Usually I play in full screen mode, so I knew something was weird when the game was windowed in a small resolution. When I click on preferences to change it, the preferences screen flashes for a brief second before reverting back to the main menu. And when trying to start a new game, I get an error message, which I'd type here but whenever I leave the EHM screen to do so, it disappears and the game freezes. After briefly perusing the forum for similar issues, I went to check out my local temp folder, which has apparently been corrupted and can't be opened.

I've re-installed and the problems still persist. No idea what's causing the issue or how to fix it.

Just tried that, same thing happens unfortunately.

So I couldn't get a screenshot, but I did manage to get the text of the errors down. When starting a new game, halfway through loading I get this:

Create_club_fixture_dates() : cannot read in array

I press ok, a few seconds later this pops up.

Unable to access data from disk.

Debug info: v 1.0.2 file_llist.cpp (FILE LLIST::add_node() : Cannot append to file

Unable to access required data from disk, this could be caused by the file containing the data being locked or corrupted

Then the game freezes.

Archived