Resting players before international games? FM16

Hi,

I'm managing an international side, and consistent problem is that for the first game of international break all players are super-tired - 70-88% condition, sometimes with "Rst" label.

I end up fielding players who were not selected in the last club game (so it means they are not good enough).

Is there a way to give players a rest in the beginning of the intl break? If no, then it should be added.

See, that's the problem: I'm having trouble dealing with my tired players coming back from international games after those 'selfish' national team managers fielding them for 180 mins without any concern about 'condition'.

For your case, I suggest you do as they do.

Raising the issue again.

I want to be a 'selfish' national team manager and field players for 180 minutes, but I can't if they keep training hard while on international break - I can't start someone with 70% condition for sure.

In my club management I usually start players with 93-95% condition. I accept that for national break it's tougher and I'm cool with 85-90% condition. But having consistently the whole team under 85% is ridiculous, and there is zero control over rest days and training intensity on international break.

Archived