I just have a few questions about finances in the game, and wanted to see if anyone had any answers about them. I've been managing a team in Norway. In my work with the team so far, I've raised $850k+ for the team.

1. At what point would the board look into upgrading the practice facilities? We have adequate facilities, so I see the legitimacy in not wanting to upgrade, but the better facilities, better players.

2. When would the board expand the arena seating? The board has expressed desire to do so.

3. Continuing from #2, I'm not sure that this can even be done, we don't own the arena, so when would they look into buying the arena? Is it even possible in the game to do so?

4. My team, at most, can only allow for $32,500 contracts. That has been up from $29,500 at the beginning of my term as GM, but would it ever be possible for our team to hold contracts up to $60,000, like some other teams in are league have? Or is my team stuck in the financial hole compared to our acquaintances? Our Chairman is 64yrs. old, would he at some point retire, and a new one would step in, perhaps giving us more financial help?

Archived