International teams - friendly matchs

Hi , I want to ask whether plans to put into play exhibition games of international teams . Drum machine and thus be able to organize friendly matches. It would be very beneficial and the game would further increased . Thank you for the reply Developers

So you post on a sunday and less than 24 business hours later you reply with sarcasm? If you see the postings in these forums by Riz, the main EHM guy at SI, you'll see that he is not online a lot, but when he is, he replies in batches. Don't be that entitled guy who thinks the world spins around his bellybutton.

Probably not watching Europe. Before playing team championship Euro Hockey Challenge . There are about 8 matches . Played it just before the championships. I think it must be forgiven for nominations teams before the World Cup . As it is in FM . Month before the championships put first nomination and gradually change as exhibition games go and how will release a player from the NHL . And of course, need to change the minimum and maximum number of players on their roster. It would be nice to let me go further if I do not have 26 players but , for example, 24 players . Missing a possibility of a friendly match , yet representations play exhibition games . How do I test players ? A contribution to the above, these preblem has been addressed here , but no one responded developers , so please forgive these notes .

Archived