Suggestions for 433 Diamond Variant

Hi everyone, been working on a 433/Diamond hybrid for a while now, and it's actually been working, though inconsistently - and tends to do well in the earlier parts of matches before tailing off.

Here's the basic setup:

GK: SWK(A)

DR: FB(A)

DCR: BPD(A)

DCL: CD(A)

DL: WB(S)

DMRC: HB (D)

DMLC: RGA (S)

MC: AP(S)

AMRC: AM(S)

AMLC: TQ (A)

STC: CF (A)

Team Instructions:

Pass Into Space

Be More Expressive

Get Stuck In

Hassle Opponents

Higher Tempo

Retain Possession

What I've observed so far is very nice interplay going forward, sometimes with upwards of 70 passes in the first half from the Regista and the Advanced Playmaker (most times 80-90), with the MC often saying to be "Bossing the midfield" (I love that!) though we are badly exposed on the flanks sometimes. I am not really looking to move the players in the AM strata wider to compensate for that, because I almost never get "wingers" to work, and I like the three attackers as they are. I am tempted, though, to drop them back to the Midfield strata instead, and set them both as CM(A), since that tends to work well in the right set up, but am afraid it will isolate my frontman. As it is the Treq gets into a lot of great goalscoring positions, and does as much as the striker himself in terms of finding the net. The AM doesn't do a whole lot compared to the other two.

Average positions post match resemble a narrow-ish 4231, with the player you'd expect as the AMC (or in the "hole") dropping deep.

Obviously lacking individual instructions and all, but that's still being tweaked. Any ideas and suggestions?

Archived