Homeless forever?

Playing a game with Aston Villa few years in the board decided to expand the stadium and I'd be spending the season at Stokes Britannia stadium while Villa Park was upgraded. Thats all fine and dandy, during that expansion the club was taken over by a tycoon who instantly decided to further expand at the end of the season. So season ends and I move back to an upgraded Villa Park only for the board to announce our planned expansion of the Britannia. So next season ends and I've moved into the Britannia..

Unsure how to make it go back to Villa Park? I've asked for a new stadium to solve it hopefully but that was accepted a month ago and no news at all since in terms of a time frame so not sure whats happening there?

• 2 weeks later...

This is starting to annoy me, I want back into Villa Park at some point. The new stadium just stays in the planning stage and I'm playing at the Britannia the past 4 seasons for no reason and I'm unsure if its related but I'm getting crowds of like 20k for Champions League games while the expanded Villa Park lies empty and just drains my finances. Is there a save game editor or something that can swap my stadium?

Sounds like the issue is with the take over. When they took over the game though you were at Stokes ground. Report it in the bug forum.

Only other thing I know for certain ( from past experience, ) you have to have the money in the bank on the last day of the league season for any stadium/training facilities to change from planning to construction. Unless of course the board have taken out a loan to fund it. How much is the new stadium going to cost ? Try and have that amount in your bank on the last day of the season.

Archived