'Customise current view' problem. This is a boring/bland thread but I need help :*)

I'm hoping this will be one of those easy to answer threads that will get a reply within two minutes so we can close it and not dwell on what is most probably my stupidity.

Basically:

On the tactics screen you are taken to before leaving to enter the match day, I've always had it set up so the players are in their natural position order, then when I right click a player to fill the next available spot in the team they will go to the top of the screen. Meaning it all fills out quite naturally with players selected for the team being at the top and unselected players still in their natural position order underneath.

However I've done something and can't seem to get it back to how it was. Now I can either have it in 'picked' order, or 'position' order, not a blend of the two as it was before.

I've noticed that when it was the way I liked, the little arrows you get on the individual columns (when deciding whether you want it going top-to-bottom, or vice versa) had one on the 'picked' column and two on the 'position' column. So yeah, pretty obvious I guess that was denoting a primary and secondary order. I just can't find out how to recreate it :(

Thanks in advance for anyone that knows how to sort this out x

Archived